Reward and Prize Draw Rules
MindMover Connect reserves the right to modify these rules, so it's important that you check them from time to time.
The MindMover Connect Points Programme
Once you join the panel and start to complete surveys, you will earn MindMover Connect Points for each survey you fully complete. The number of points you can earn by completing each survey will be shown on the email invitation we send you.
You can only receive points by fully completing surveys. If you have been screened out of a survey you will not receive points for that survey.
Below are some of the reasons why members may get screened out of surveys:
- Quota full - Client may want specific numbers for different quota (for example 100 male & 200 female)
- Members do not fall into the quota the client is targeting.
- Survey is closed.
Where a survey does not carry MindMover Connect points, this will be clearly stated on the website and in the email prior to the survey.
The activities that will enable you to earn MindMover Connect Points may change from time to time, at the discretion of MindMover Connect. These modifications will be clearly set out on the website or within these rules.
MindMover Connect reserves the right to suspend, terminate or modify, without notice to you, all or part of the Points Programme. MindMover Connect reserves the right to adjudicate all MindMover Connect points discrepancies at its sole discretion, and you agree to abide with the decision of any adjudication. In the event that the Points Programme is terminated, you will be notified and given two months in which to redeem your points.
MindMover Connect Points will be posted to your account no later than 28 days following survey completion.
You are responsible for ensuring that your MindMover Connect Points are correctly deposited and you should notify MindMover Connect if points have not been correctly credited to your account.
MindMover Connect shall not be liable for any losses suffered due to any errors in the posting of points. MindMover Connect points will normally be credited automatically to your account, however sometimes points may take several days to appear. MindMover Connect Points will be posted to your account no later than 28 days following survey completion. MindMover Connect may also add extra points at our discretion, and we reserve the right to reduce the value of your points in exceptional circumstances, or if there is suspicion that points have been claimed dishonestly or through providing inaccurate or false information in a survey (please see the ‘Conduct of Participants’ section of our T&Cs for further details).
The value of your points
You can view your total number of MindMover Connect Points online by visiting the "Your Points" page of the website.
MindMover Connect Points are personal to you and are not transferable.
The total value of your points to money will be shown in your account, and is calculated as follows:
50 points = 50p
100 points = £1
200 points = £2
500 points = £5
1000 points = £10
2000 points = £20
MindMover Connect points will normally be credited automatically to your account. MindMover Connect may also add extra points at our discretion, and we reserve the right to reduce the value of your points in exceptional circumstances.
Redeeming your points to money
You can only redeem MindMover Connect Points if you have a minimum of 2,000 points.
All MindMover Connect Points must be redeemed online. To redeem points, you should:
- Click on the "Your Points" link.
- Once you're on the page "Your Points" you will see a table showing points you have earned for taking part in surveys.
- You will then see buttons marked "Redeem - PayPal" and “Redeem – Amazon”. Click for the relevant payment method.
- A dialogue box will appear on the page that will explain the length of time it will take for the selected redeem to arrive.
- Check the address to make sure it is correct and hit the button "redeem points". If you do not have enough points you will be prompted and the redeem will not complete.
- Please allow 30 days for a PayPal or Amazon voucher delivery.
- During any 30 days period (for example March 29th to April 27th) a panel member can redeem a max of £20 only in that period. Therefore if you have £40 in your account, you`ll need to redeem £20 one month then redeem another £20 the next month etc.
We advise that you do this as quickly as possible after achieving the threshold. This is because once you go over £20, you will have just 12 calendar months to redeem these 2,000 points before they expire. Expired points cannot be exchanged for money via PayPal or an Amazon voucher.
Please rest assured that your points will NOT expire if you haven't reached the 2,000 points threshold.