I have forgotten my password
- You must first click on "forgotten password?" underneath the login box
- Enter your email address given when you registered to join the panel
- Click "send me my password" (at which point the password will be sent to your email address)
- If you do not receive your password reminder please contact helpdesk@MindMover.co.uk
I need to update my details such as address, email etc
- Log in to your account using your username (email address) and password
- After you have logged in you will need to click on "Your account"
- This will take you to your account details where you can make changes
- After you have entered your new details click on the "Update" button and your new details will be saved.
How secure are my details?
- The personal information we collect about you is only used for market research to understand your views on the latest products, businesses and consumers. MindMover Connect does not use your information for any other purpose and will not sell your information to a third party
How will I be contacted?
- Generally you will be contacted via email. Sometimes we may contact you via phone, but we will ask your permission to do so before we contact you.
Length of membership
- There is no minimum or maximum length of membership.
You can stay in the panel as long as you wish provided that you complete at least one survey within a 12 month period. You are able to unsubscribe at any point.
How do I terminate my membership?
- You may terminate your membership at any time by logging on to the MindMover Connect website and selecting "Unsubscribe". You can also terminate your membership by clicking on the unsubscribe links on the emails you receive from MindMover Connect.
How do I contact MindMover Connect?
- If any of your queries are not covered in our FAQ section you can visit the "Contact us" page. There you can send us your query and we will reply back to you as soon as we can. Please remember to give us as much detail as possible so that we can deal with your request easily.
What is a market research survey?
- Market research is used by organisations who want to pose questions to the people who use (or might use) their products or services. It may be used for specific issues, such as finding out whether people are likely to buy a new product, or more general questions. These might include learning about how the public views a particular brand, or discovering why a company has been losing business.
The goal in any market research is to gather honest feedback from a cross section of people who represent the views of the wider public. By discovering how these people think, feel and behave in relation to the product, brand or company in question, the organisation behind the research can learn how to improve their products and services or the image of their brand.
By taking part and answering questions in market research studies on MindMover Connect, you will be helping companies, charities, government bodies and other organisations to provide you and other people with a better service in future.
How do I get invited to take part in surveys?
Once you have registered to join the MindMover Connect Panel, you will immediately become eligible to take part in surveys.
When one of our clients wants to learn more about your views and opinions, you will be selected to participate in surveys. You will be selected according to the criteria for each study. For example, we may need to select members who fall into a defined age bracket or live in a certain location which is relevant for a particular survey.
You will receive an email from MindMover Connect inviting you to take part.
I was in the middle of the survey when I was sent straight to the home page. What happened?
In this case the required number of completed interviews required by our client has been fulfilled and no future responses are needed.
Please note that the process to determine if enough responses have been gathered is fully automated.
In this case you will not be given the incentives for the survey as you have not completed the survey.
Why do I get screened out?
The main reason for you getting screened out is because you do not fall into the sector which the client is looking to gather information from.
For example, a client may be looking for people who live in Wales and you live in London.
In this case you will be screened out automatically.
Why I am I never invited to take part in surveys?
There can be several reasons for this.
You may not have completed a survey in the last 12 months in which case the panel database will automatically make you inactive.
If you have not completed a survey in 12 months and you still want stay active in the panel, then please email email@example.com and ask us to re-activate your account.
Alternatively, you may not fall into the sectors which the client is looking to get views and opinions about.
Where are the surveys? I can't see them when I log in
This may due to the fact that you have not yet been invited to a survey.
When you have been invited to a survey you will see an email in your inbox from MindMover Connect inviting you to click on the link and complete the survey.
You can also see the surveys to which you have been invited by logging into MindMover Connect website.
Do free paid surveys exist?
The simple answer to your question is "Yes"
MindMover Connect is committed to giving away valuable monthly prizes and rewarding our members with cash for completing our surveys. Please visit the Prizes/Rewards and Winners pages for more information.
We believe that your views and opinions will shape the next generation of products and we would like to reward you for your time and effort.
How do I redeem my points to money?
Once your account has reached 2,000 (£20) and any value above that you will then be able to redeem points to money.
In order to redeem points to money you must first;
- Click on the "Your Points" link.
- Once you're on the page "Your Points" you will see a table showing points you have earned for taking part in surveys.
- You will then see buttons marked "Redeem - PayPal" and “Redeem – Amazon”. Click for the relevant payment method.
- A dialogue box will appear on the page that will explain the length of time it will take for the selected redeem to arrive.
- Check the address to make sure it is correct and hit the button "redeem points". If you do not have enough points you will be prompted and the redeem will not complete.
- Please allow 30 days for a PayPal or Amazon voucher delivery.
Will I always be rewarded for taking part in surveys?
We will always reward you for the surveys you complete.
The points you can earn for taking part in a survey will be listed on the email invitation to take part in the survey.
I've completed a lot of surveys - why don't I have any credit in my account?
Please note that it can take up to 28 days for surveys to be rewarded. It is possible that you haven't been rewarded yet because we need to close the entire project before we can reward our members for their participation in the survey. So please bear with us and if you still haven't received your reward after 28 days, please get in touch with our support team.
Finally, it is possible that you have taken part in a survey which you have not completed, but have been screened out. Please note that you will only be rewarded for the surveys you fully complete.
If you still believe you have not been rewarded for a survey which you have completed then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to look into this.
Ensure cookies are enabled
If you would like to keep a high-security setting, but would still like to participate in our panel, you will need to add us to need to add www.mindmover.co.uk to your "Safe" or "Trusted" sites. Please consult your browser documentation for assistance on this.
Use of advertising software
If you have advertising software attached or inserted into your emails, you may experience problems with the surveys. Some of these programmes delete certain characters from our emails, and thus disable the links we send to you. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to control this, but we do advise you to inform your advertising software provider of the problem.
Check your Internet Browser
On some occasions our questionnaires have technical issues with older browsers (Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer Version 4.x for Windows and Internet Explorer 5.x for Mac OS X). We no longer fully support these browsers (although you may have some limited success with them) and recommend that if you are using them and are experiencing problems, that you try using the latest versions.